OLEG!

  • catrcd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
      Oleg has been an animal since he got back from surgery and if he
      continues this way will soon be everyone's favorite! they're already
      chanting his name to that soccer song.

      O-LEG OLEG OLEG O-LEG!
    • kvashagirl12
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2002
        OMG that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I have
        heard & read his playing has improved:) LOL He has been my favorite
        for 4 years.

        ttyl sue