Oleg was awesome tonight

  • kvashagirl12
    Message 1 of 279 , Feb 4, 2002
      Oleg got a double minor for roughing with peter
      worrell and yes lets not forget the assist. He had a lot
      of ice time.... new pictures of Oleg & other
      Islander players are on the way. I took a lot of pictures
      of the boys tonight. (oleg, Yashin, Bates, Mark
      Parrish, tried to get some of Izzy.)
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara