Sorry, I've been Neglecting My club

  • shvidkigirl21
    Message 1 of 279 , Jan 21, 2002
      Sorry to neglect my oleg club. I am forced to use
      a different computer other than my own...Cause my
      aol isn't connecting right...UGH!!! I can't even
      update my Denis website & I am mad:(<br><br>So, New York
      Oleg fans...if I still have any left on this
      club...how is Oleg doing up there...I hope ya all are taking
      care of him.<br><br>ttyl Sue
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4 9:21 AM
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara