AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

  • kvashagirl12
    Message 1 of 279 , Oct 7, 2001
      AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO BOBDY Bothered
      to Tell me that SHAWN BATES from Boston Bruins is
      NOW AN ISLANDER :-D *YAY* Anyways...excuse the
      excitement there....he scored the third goal last night.
      night but that Yashin dude is pretty fun to watch.
      Yashin will definately grow on me this year. <br><br>
      And.......... I got plenty of pictures of Oleg Last night so
      this club will get updated shortly :) I used up all
      the film in both camera's ...oh yeah... I think I got
      a butt shot of Mark Parrish too. LOL <br>ttyl Sue
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara