Clubs For you to Join

  • shvidkigirl21
    Message 1 of 279 , Aug 14, 2001
      If any one is interested I have a Russian Players
      club (Yes, Oleg Kvasha is included) thou right now I'm
      featuring Mighty Ducks Vitaly Vishnevski here is the link
      for
      Florida Panther fans<br><br>Yes, My new Denis Shvidki
      club:
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara