HEY ALL!

  • shvidkigirl21
    Message 1 of 279 , Jun 19, 2001
      Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I miss
      hockey season just as much as you all do:`( Anyways, I
      can't wait for Draft Day...*YAY* it's in FLORIDA this
      year. I hope to see some of you fellow South Floridians
      there. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT ~SUMMER~ Love ya
      all Sue
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara