Hey People

  • shvidkigirl21
    Message 1 of 279 , May 9, 2001
      Just wanted to say Hi to everyone:) Hope you all have a great summer. I know I will with my new job. After school care camp. TTYL Sue
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara