Where is Everyone?

  • puckgirl2002
    Message 1 of 279 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hey everyone.Where are you?This club is beginning
      to get really quiet.Well,how is everyone doing?It
      seemed like forever but finally Oleg is back playing
      again:)Hopefully he won't get hurt for the remainder of the
      season.I can't wait until tomorrow.I get to watch the
      game:)Well I'll talk to you guys later.<br> ~Marie~<br>P.S.
      Sue~I hope Oleg's girlfriend is a brunnete too:)Bet ya
      can't guess why:)~
    • bornismironov29
      Message 279 of 279 , May 4, 2004
        --- In nyislandersolegkvasha@yahoogroups.com, kvashagirl12 wrote:
        > I email peridocally w/ a friend of his & she said told me that he
        is seeing a girl from his hometown. <br>Sue

        grr..its not like had a chance with him obviously though, but hes so
        good looking! god hes gorgious! but as long as hes happy!

        Tara