Re: [nyeri] Sad news

  • sukhi sembhi
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 23, 2010
      Bholan And Baldev
      Indeed a sad day for us all.As soon as i read the news Unclejis cheerful face flashed across my eyes.I can  recall his very cheerful smiling face as  if i saw him yesterday.
       I was always very impressed by the way he dressed so immaculately and the way he carried himself
      Our prayers are with you and pray the almighty rests his soul in peace.He surely has gone to a better place

      Sukhi and Manjit

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 23, 2010
        Please,accept our condolences for departure of Uncleji.Baldeve and Bholan our prayers are with you and your family. Suresh,Sheila Kotecha

        Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

        From: sukhi sembhi <sukhi_sembhi@...>
        Sender: nyeri@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:00:27 -0800 (PST)
        To: <nyeri@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: nyeri@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [nyeri] Sad news

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 28, 2010
          Dear Bholan and Baldev,

          We were very saddened to hear the passing away of Papaji.  Please pass our condolences to all the family. May God rest his soul in peace.

          Nasim & Javed

          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 28, 2010
            Dear Baldev and Bholan
            Very sorry to hear the sad news.
            Our heartfelt condolences to you all and may God rest soul in peace.
            Our prayers to you all.

            B S. Bharaj and family

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 1, 2011
              Dear Baldev, Satvinder and family,

              It is with a deep sense of sorrow that I have just read that Sardar Jodh Singhji passed away on
              December 21 2010. His is a great loss that is painful to bear.

              I have had the honour and pleasure of knowing late Mr. Jodh Singh from the 1950s. He was my senior but over the years we developed a bond of friendship and shared many happy years to-gether
              in Nyeri and in Thika every time I passed through on my way to Nairobi and back home.

              He was a fine gentleman, well versed in the polished use of the English language. Through his industry and hard work over many years he rose to very high ranks in the Kenyan Civil Service he
              served with dignity and honour during his working life. My memories of him are of a quiet, soft spoken person who I have never seen to anger. He always well dressed.

              God blessed him with a happy family and a long life of 90 years.

              Divali, Deepa and I wish to convey to you our heartfelt condolences and request that you please forward this email to Minerva, Amarjeet, Pinky and their families.

              Our prayers are with you.

              May God rest his soul in peace.

              BACHOO PADIA.

              ---- Arvinder Bharaj <abharaj@...> wrote:
              > Dear Baldev and Bholan
              > Very sorry to hear the sad news.
              > Our heartfelt condolences to you all and may God rest soul in peace.
              > Our prayers to you all.
              >
              > B S. Bharaj and family
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Rajan Shah
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 17, 2014

                It is with regret to announce the death of Rambhaben Maganlal Meghji Rupshi beloved mother of Mahesh and Nimisha has passed away today in nairobi after a short illness and the funeral wil take place in nyeri on sunday.
                JAI JINENDRA AUM SHANTI AUM SHANTI

                Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

              • Larry Shah
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 17, 2014

                  Our  heartfelt condolences to Maganbai’s Family.

                  May her soul rest in peace.

                  Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

                  KD Shah family

                  It is with regret to announce the death of Rambhaben Maganlal Meghji Rupshi beloved mother of Mahesh and Nimisha has passed away today in nairobi after a short illness and the funeral wil take place in nyeri on sunday.
                  JAI JINENDRA AUM SHANTI AUM SHANTI

                  Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                • Satvinder Dhot
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 17, 2014

                    Condolences to the family.  May Waheguruji keep the departed soul safe and give strength to the family to bear their loss.

                    Bholan and Baldev

                    On 18 Jan 2014 00:26, "Rajan Shah" <rnagaria2003@...> wrote:

                    It is with regret to announce the death of Rambhaben Maganlal Meghji Rupshi beloved mother of Mahesh and Nimisha has passed away today in nairobi after a short illness and the funeral wil take place in nyeri on sunday.
                    JAI JINENDRA AUM SHANTI AUM SHANTI

                    Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                  • Ratilal Tailor
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 18, 2014

                      Sent from my iPad

                      On 18 Jan 2014, at 22:00, Ratilal Tailor <rduk05@...> wrote:

                      Our sincere condolences to Maganbhai's family.
                      May her soul rest in peace.

                      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

                      Ratilal Tailor and family.

                      Sent from my iPad

                      On 18 Jan 2014, at 00:58, "Larry Shah" <mcrodata@...> wrote:

                      Our  heartfelt condolences to Maganbai’s Family.

                      May her soul rest in peace.

                      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

                      KD Shah family

                      It is with regret to announce the death of Rambhaben Maganlal Meghji Rupshi beloved mother of Mahesh and Nimisha has passed away today in nairobi after a short illness and the funeral wil take place in nyeri on sunday.
                      JAI JINENDRA AUM SHANTI AUM SHANTI

                      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                    • bhavrajaswant
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 21, 2014

                        We are deeply saddened to hear about the demise of Mrs Rambabhen Meghji Rupshi. May her soul rest in eternal peace.

                        Jaswant and family