added in the last 7 days
There have been Nyes in America as early as the 17th-century! Benjamin Nye was the first. He settled in Sandwich, Massachusetts where he established one of the first gristmills in the American colonies. Benjamin Nye and his wife, Katherine Tupper, are the common ancestors of some one million descendants today. Several German Nye families (Neu, Ney, Nie, and Nigh are variants of the name) began arriving during the 18th-century. Join cousins from around the world in this unique forum for discussion of Nye family genealogy...
- Lineages and Surnames
- Sep 2, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.