Re: [nyceducationnews] Ross charter school moving to Tweed

  • nealhugh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      In a message dated 7/15/2006 10:14:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, leonie@... writes:
      Courtney Sale Ross
      I would give Courtney Sale Ross a public school to run, anywhere, and let her go at it!

      (Her husband was Steve Ross, the head of Warner.)

      My guess is that she can run a school, period, as she has been doing that quite well, I have read, in the Hamptons.

      I am awaiting what happens 2006-2007 at my kids' schools, PS 333--MSC and Mott Hall II. And is everyone "on top" of what is going to happen???

      Both MSC and Mott Hall II have been terrific public schools for my children for seven years now---three attending K-6 so far...

      Best, Neal