Tuitel One

  • mchgh_lln
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
      A few days ago (it seems a few days ago, but could be longer) someone posted on a list, I am not sure which one,  about Title One Parent Involvement money.  A waiver granted to the NY State Ed department in 2012 allo0wed for an increase of 2% in an LEAs Title I allocation for parent involvement and engagement.  This doubles the money allowable.  Has anyone on this list who is on an SLT or DLT seen this reflected in their budgets.
      The waiver announcement was issued on May 29, 2012 and appears on the NYSED web page.

    • jcalant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
        It appears the extra 1% is for Focus and Priority schools, which are the lowest performing.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
          Does any one know if the money was increased at these schools?