Fw: Why I Wear 80

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014

      Arne Duncan in celebrity basketball where he should stay.  focuses on grad rates improvement --

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014
        We don't use 80 in basketball because refs signal jersey numbers with their fingers.

        Plus there's something phoney about the number. Forgetting how fraudulent the claim actually is, think about a grad rate going up in two years. Kids who were in school 1999-2011, and kids who were in school 2001-2013. What does that claim suggest?

        Jonathan Halabi

[...]

        Ed.gov logoQuestions?
        Contact Us
        STAY CONNECTED:
        Visit us on FacebookVisit us on TwitterVisit us on YouTubeSign up for email updatesflickr
        SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:
        Manage Preferences  |  Unsubscribe  |  Help