Bill de Blasio Has Lost Al Roker | Politicker

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
    • mchgh_lln
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
        No more Mr. Nice Guy, huh.
      • John M. Beam
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2014
          What do you bet that the folks who that NOT complaining are single moms and two or three worker households.  DiBlasio has come closer than anyone else I have ever heard to acknowledging that, in our current minimalist social wage/safety net economic system, child care/after care is an integral component of our public school model.   JMB

          At 04:38 PM 2/13/2014 -0800, you wrote:

          No more Mr. Nice Guy, huh.