Re: Speakers to testify release for NYC's Senate hearing on school issue

  • David Shulman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
      Do I detect an almost universal pattern of the “reform” folk having the last say in most of the groups? So whatever they utter goes unchallenged!!

      OBTW—It’s about time that WE become known as the “reformers”!!  This manure has been going on for SO long that the harvest should LONG AGO have been reaped.

      What has happened instead?  Devastation on an unprecedented scare, particularly for under resourced students, and their families. They should be known as the “locusts".

      Sent from my computer

      David Shulman

      PS Remember I don't do "push" email. If you need an immediate response text or call me.

    • Edith Baltazar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
          Many of us have been using the term "Real Reformers" as we did with Real Reform Studios for the film inconv trth behind WFS.
          Norm
          Cheers,
          Norm Scott

          Twitter: normscott1