Re: [nyceducationnews] FW: Mole in Success Academy Speaks

  • mathman180
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2013
      And Moore did a fabulous job on the health care system, and there's almost nothing more complicated than that.

      Steve Koss

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2013
        I suspect the "complication" is that Moore as do people on the left-liberal wing who jumped on the ed deform bandwagon might have some ambivalency. Especially when obama out Bushes Bush on ed.
        on the day of the premiere of Waiting For Supe the Gem crew put on the red capes to protest at the Brdwy and 68th st theater. They met in lincoln center plaza to rehearse. It was opening eve of the ny film fest - end of sept - and on the way over to the theater they ran into Michael Moore on the street.
        They briefly told him about the protest and that we were about to make a movie in response - that eve was one of our early shooting days - Brian was not yet on the project. We put in our press release that we would be finished in a few weeks. 8 months later we premiered. Never a word from Moore.
        One would have hoped and if he had any real interest in ed as a project we would have I believe.
        Cheers,
        Norm Scott

        Twitter: normscott1

        Education Notes
        ednotesonline.blogspot.com

        Grassroots Education Movement
        gemnyc.org

        Education columnist, The Wave
        www.rockawave.com

        nycfirst robotics
        normsrobotics.blogspot.com

        Sent from my BlackBerry

        From: Mathman180@...
        Sender: nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:05:23 -0400 (EDT)
        To: <nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2013

            Here is the info on the protest tomorrow:

            https://m.facebook.com/events/486473314802918/

            Francesco Portelos
            IS 49 UFT Chapter Leader
            Parent
            Educator
            www.educatorfightsback.org
            Mrportelos.com

            "In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King Jr.

            Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

            And Moore did a fabulous job on the health care system, and there's almost nothing more complicated than that.

            Steve Koss

            dianerav posted: "I received an email from an anonymous teacher in Eva Moskowitz's charter chain called Success Academy (formerly known as Harlem Success Academy until Eva decided to move into other neighborhoods in New York City). When everyone else in the state bombed"

            </