RE: [nyceducationnews] SLT and OML?

  • Lisa Donlan
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 14, 2013
      Count me in!

      We too have a coloco over the next few weeks- the season is short and the engagement quite thin as the clock ticks and lame ducks get in a row.

      Lisa

      To: calantjis@...
      CC: nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com
      From: Laura@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:40:44 -0400
      Subject: Re: [nyceducationnews] SLT and OML?

      Thanks James - I am going to check out the blog.  Would anyone want to form a committee to work on this?  I am in the heat of a co-location battle and not as experienced as some of the members on this list.

      What do you think?  Can we get something going?

      Laura E. Timoney
      (O) 718.987.6411
      (C) 917.667.2711
      Laura@...

      calantjis@...

      09/13/2013 05:08 PM

      nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com, laura@...
      cc
      Subject
      Re: [nyceducationnews] SLT and OML?

      I am very pleased to see someone advocating for SLTs.

      The School Leadership Team Support Center (sltsupport.blogspot.com) has useful information to educate parents and others regarding their responsibilities.

      Sincerely,
      James Calantjis