Staten Island District 31 co location

  • Mr. Portelos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Just found this out. Anyone know anything about Eagle Academy besides what's online?

      -Francesco Portelos
      mrportelos@...
      educatorfightsback.org
      Parent
      Educator
      UFT Chapter Leader IS 49
      “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
      *sent from my Galaxy S3. Please pardon any typos

      From: "Ades Emily" <EAdes@...>
      Date: Sep 10, 2013 5:16 PM
      Subject: RE: District 31 co location
      To: "Francesco Portelos" <fportelos@...>
      Cc: "Cec31 D31" <CEC31@...>, "Iyengar Savita" <SIyengar@...>

      Good Afternoon,

      I sent Kathy a scheduling email today to arrange for a hearing for the proposal at R049. The proposal is for co-location of IS 49 with Eagle Academy in building R049. Please let me know if you have any questions.

      Best,

      Emily