Re: Tisch now says we are focusing too much on test scores

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      More to the point Mulgrew, Tisch, Flanaga all mentioned the importance of parent input and yet, once again,there were no parents on the panel...although I must say that Allon and Prehme both attested to the fact that they were parents of students in public school, as did Flanagan. Yet, with all of the parent organizations in NYC, CPAC, any of the CECs, CCSE, PtoPNYS, etc, etc, no coordinator of the panels could reach out to any of them? And notice they did not include anyone from the PEP in the panel. Even more proof that the PEP is viewed as toothless and tired.