diane ravitch event Sept 11 -- pl rsvp now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013

    RSVP at http://reignoferror-eorg.eventbrite.com/

    New Yorkers for Great Public Schools & Class Size Matters

    Invite You To:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CY2cEscN6dY/T3HIH68q8xI/AAAAAAAAAgE/YkXm_K-5r64/s1600/dianeravitch.jpg

    An evening with education historian and activist

    DIANE RAVITCH

    On the release of her new book, Reign of Error: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America’s Public Schools.”

    Wednesday, Se pt.11th

    6-7:15 PM at Judson Memorial Church

    55 Washington Square South, Manhattan

    Trains: A, B, C, D, E, F, M to W 4th St.

    N, R to 8 St.; #6 to Astor Place; #1 to Sheridan Sq.

    New Yorkers are ready for a new direction for public education, and as the whole country watches our mayoral election, Ravitch will discuss how we can move away from failed policies of the past and towards a successful school system that will work for every student. A question and answer session will follow.

    RSVP at http://reignoferror-eorg.eventbrite.com/

    Or call 212-328-9271 for more information

    Subscribe to Class Size Matters newsletter at  http://shar.es/wNbXk

    Subscribe to NYC education list by emailing nyceducationnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com