Friday August 16

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      Did anyone got to the briefing on Friday morning? I went to the one on Thursday evening and got the impression that
      they were trying harder, because the tests were harder and the students weren'tprepared so they tried harder..and then Walcott had to leave to go to Hostos(where they don't have to try harder) to dance with the Alvin Ailey dance troupe. Thomases took over and he tried harder but then Alice Wong figured itwas time to end because he was trying so hard he was exhausted.
      Whoever the next Mayor is the scores will go up and s/he will be very thankful to those who tried harder.