eval overview

  • Julie Cavanagh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
    Thought folks on this list might be interested in this document.

    My attempt and making sense of the teacher eval system for my UFT chapter...

    From: Julie Cavanagh <juliereed15@...>
    Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:38:53
    To: <more-discussion@...>; <chapterleadermeetup@...>
    Subject: {ChapterLeaderMeetup} eval overview

    Attached is an eval overview, with an introduction specific to my school, that I sent my chapter.  Our school-based committee will be meeting twice in August, so I wanted to get feedback from them before we meet.
    Please offer any feedback and feel free to use, change, and share as you wish.

    Best.

    Julie Cavanagh

    juliecavanagh.tumblr.com

    MORE, Movement of Rank and File Educators
    www.morecaucus.nyc.org

    The Inconvenient Truth Behind Waiting for Superman
    http://vimeo.com/41994760

     On Twitter:  @juliecavanagh15

    www.huffingtonpost.com/julie-cavanagh <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julie-cavanagh>

    GEM, Grassroots Education Movement