Fight for Our Students!

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Fight for Our Students!
      Stand with Parents, Community and Elected Officials

      Press Conference
      Wednesday, July 10, 2013

      Time: 12:00 Noon
      At
      P. 811M and P. 149M
      34 West 118th Street - New York City

      P811M@149M has serviced students with special needs in West Harlem since 2005.

      Harlem Success Charter School has been taking much needed space and services away from P. 811M and P. 149.

      This year the DOE will propose to take away three more classrooms in 2014.

      Our students need your help to have their voices heard.

      Join us on Wednesday and help us get the word out to demand
      Equity for All students!

      For More Information, Contact 917-494-8125