PS149 in Manhattan

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Has anyone heard that Success Academy is taking over space from a D 75 program at P149M? I understand the D 75 school program, also know as P 811@P149 is losing space to the expansion of the charter school.
      Was this a PEP vote?
      Does anyone know when the vote was taken?
    • Francine Streich

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
          what public record?