Edu4 news: May this video go viral…

  • Janine Sopp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 11:25 AM

    On May 4, about 200 scholars, teachers, administrators, parents, students, and other concerned citizens gathered together in New York City to resist the test-driven corporate education “reforms” and reclaim the conversation on education (program attached). For the next couple of weeks, we will be releasing the videos from the event through Edu4 website.