Principal’s Failing School and Stellar Ratings – The Inverse Graph of Accountability

  • Mr. Portelos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      I am three credits, a summer internship and one test short of getting my admin license in education. I can't wait until I am an administrator and get my Teflon suit from the DOE.

      See below.

      -Francesco Portelos
      mrportelos@...
      educatorfightsback.org
      Parent
      Educator
      UFT Chapter Leader IS 49
      “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
      *sent from my Galaxy S3. Please pardon any typos