IMPORTANT PARENT ADVISORY MEETING AT QUEENS BOROUGH HALL REGARDING INBLOOM AND STUDENTS' PRIVACY*********

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013

    Forwarded by a Queens CEC member; unfortunately I will be busy on June 18  – at my annual fundraiser.

    Queens parents who are not coming to my fundraiser should be sure to attend and take good notes.  Sharren Bates of inBloom (formerly of DOE) and SED have said they will be answering questions; interesting how they refused to do the same at our Brooklyn Town hall.

    The attachment, from Dmytro, says to forward your questions to rdarche@... ahead of time.  Anyone who is planning to attend let me know and I will send you a new FAQ ahead of time.  Thanks Leonie