King and Walcott in Harlem Wed morning

  • ccssimath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
      King and Walcott to give the usual spiel on Common Core this Wednesday:

      http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/610928/20d0001d6f/ARCHIVE
    • Karen Sprowal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
        Race card in full play... I wonder if this will really be a discussion or just a sales pitch?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
          Our sentiments exactly. When David Coleman, Joe Willhoft, and Doug Sovde addressed representatives of the NUL, NAACP, NCLR and SEARAC at ETS headquarters last February, it was clearly an effort to "sell" Common Core, with no cross-examination by attendees on important questions about the achievement gap, etc.

          We expect more of the same.