Re: CEC and Citywide Council Election Results 2013 (partial)

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013

        Congrats to Tory Frye, the top vote getter in D6, Ben Greene in D 13 and Rachel Paster in D30. Also Stanley Ng and Evelyn Feliciano for the CCHS, though the CCHS list doesn’t have votes or Xs on it.

        All others who have won seats please make yourself known!

        And special thanks to all who ran; putting yourself out there is very hard, esp. for this thankless job, but let’s hope the next administration will treat CECs and all parents with more respect.

          Congrats to Tory Frye, the top vote getter in D6, Ben Greene in D 13 and Rachel Paster in D30. Also Stanley Ng and Evelyn Feliciano for the CCHS, though the CCHS list doesn’t have votes or Xs on it.

          All others who have won seats please make yourself known!

          And special thanks to all who ran; putting yourself out there is very hard, esp. for this thankless job, but let’s hope the next administration will treat CECs and all parents with more respect.

            Based on my analysis of the Manhattan CCHS vote I  received the second highest vote total.  Unfortunately, at least half of those votes (i.e., those from D2 outside of Stuyvesant) were against me  :)
            Jim Devor; Soon to be past Pres. CEC-15