Fwd: [New post] DOE makes a Move to Terminate Me

  • Mr. Portelos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      I'm sorry if this appears to be a unique situation affecting just one person. I assure you it's not and I think most of you know what I'm about. I hope to have your support through this. I'm uncovering something big and hence have made some common adversaries.

      In solidarity,

      -Francesco Portelos
      mrportelos@...
      educatorfightsback.org
      Parent
      Educator
      UFT Chapter Leader IS 49
      “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
      *sent from my Galaxy S3. Please pardon any typos