Re: [nyceducationnews] Fwd: Notice of Restrictions on Certain Political Activities for Substantial Policymakers

  • Rachel Paster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2013

      On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Diane Ravitch <gardendr@...> wrote:

      Maybe people in state office don't have ethics rules and laws

      Sure seems that way

      Diane Ravitch

      On May 15, 2013, at 4:38 PM, Patrick Sullivan <patk.j.sullivan@...> wrote:

      Per DOE attorney, PEP members are precluded from political activity due to policy making role.

      I've not researched it but presumably Merryl Tisch has and sees no equivalent constraints on state policy roles.