Re: [nyceducationnews] Re: Names Revealed of Electeds Recorded in Corruption Probe

  • John M. Beam
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2013
      There are various ways to define "a shame."  Do we know enough about this case to assume that because someone had a conversation with someone whom the cops forced to wear a wire he or she has committed a crime?

      I figure at this point in our lives as advocates lots of us are on lots of lists and most of us are not indictable.  And, as Gotham Gazette has started to point out, why is (almost?) everyone she spoke with a person a color?

      This is the nationally notorious gridlock-is-us, pay-to-play New York State legislature.  Do we really think the governor and other white power mongers would let all the goodies go just to non-white electeds?  If so, might I interest anyone in buying a share of this swell bridge that goes to my borough?

      John

      It's a shame when strong educational advocates show up on this list. One step forward, two steps back.