Fwd: RE: [nyceducationnews] N.J. Assembly approves bills to aid dyslexic students - Philly.com

  • Mr. Portelos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

      A parent with dyslexia, from my school, wanted me to share this out with you. She is an advocate and would like more support.

      -Francesco Portelos
      mrportelos@...
      educatorfightsback.org
      Parent
      Educator
      UFT Chapter Leader IS 49
      “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
      *sent from my Galaxy S3. Please pardon any typos