apologies for back log in Yahoo list serv messages

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 10:56 AM

      As I have explained before, as moderator to the NYC ed list, quite often messages to the list get wrongly identified as spam.  Then I get emails from Yahoo asking me whether they are indeed spam, and if not to send in a reply.  I usually make sure they are posted immediately or within a few hours.  The last couple of weeks I have been overwhelmed with emails and also my Outlook email box has not been working properly.

      When I went to the Yahoo website today I saw there were about 8 messages stuck there and I just approved them so that’s why several are coming in today several days late.