Fwd: Parent Revolution empowers parents to take control of their kids' schools

  • J Wedes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Parent Revolution, the LA-based group behind the Parent Trigger, is hiring a Research Assistant and Organizers.

      For the Organizer position:

      Required Skills and Experience

      Experience:

      • At least two years organizing experience with political campaigns, union organizing, community-based organizations, or other equivalent organizing experience
      • Experience working with public education is a strong plus, but not required
      • ....

      [emphasis mine]

      This is why we're losing. Because the "Gates Foundation, the Walton Family Foundation, the Laura and John Arnold Foundation, the Emerson Collective Education Fund"... are hiring the best and brightest away from us.

      Who's going to help me change that?

      -Justin