Re: [nyceducationnews] BLOOMBERG AND CHANCELLOR KLEIN ANNOUNCE CITY SCHOOLS HAVE MOST CERTIFIED TEACHERS EVER FOR 2007-2008 SCHOOL YEAR

  • norscot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007

      In a message dated 9/4/07 1:06:28 PM, leonie@... writes:

      Looks like an endorsement of the restructuring to me.
      Norm

      "We are starting this school year with the strongest teaching force we've had since prior to the fiscal crisis of the mid-70s," said Randi Weingarten, President of the United Federation of Teachers.  "Teachers are ready to work as true partners with principals and parents to help our children succeed under the new structure that shifts decision-making to the schools."

    • Elizabeth Green
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
        Re: [nyceducationnews] BLOOMBERG AND CHANCELLOR KLEIN ANNOUNCE CITY SCHOOLS HAVE MOST CERTIFIED TEACHERS EVER FOR 2007-2008 SCHOOL YEAR I am away on vacation and away from e-mail. I will return Sunday March 16.

        Talk to you then,
        Elizabeth