"Pay for Grades" may cost

  • Gary Babad
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
    • Beth Bernett
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
        Gary, this was priceless (no pun intended)! I think you should send
        this in to all the news folks at the papers, local TV and radio. puts
        things in perspective better than anything else I've read on the
        subject. thanks for making my day!
        BB
        On Friday, August 31, 2007, at 01:54 PM, Gary Babad wrote:

        > They may have opened up a can of worms with this plan:
        >
        > http://nycpublicschoolparents.blogspot.com/2007/08/high-stakes-for-
        > mike-and-joel-in-pay.html

      • Elizabeth Green
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
          Re: [nyceducationnews] "Pay for Grades" may cost I am away on vacation and away from e-mail. I will return Sunday March 16.

          Talk to you then,
          Elizabeth