From LennyBrown - Re: Let's Refrain From Vituperative Attacks, Please.

  • lennybrown1953
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Look, I know Erin Einhorn too. She wrote an article concerning my
      case in the Daily News. For the most part, I found her column to be
      fair and accurate.

      This is why I am extremely disappointed in her when she wrote a
      column praising Bloomberg as the best thing since sliced bread and
      Klein as the longest lasting Chancellor in the City's history. He is
      only the longest lasting Chancellor because another Dictator Michael
      Bloomberg has appointed him to be his henchman. Ask most teachers in
      the City if they think Klein and Bloomberg have done a good job and
      they will laugh in you face. The words I usually hear from classroom
      teachers is that they are dictators, monsters and truly evil people.

      The Daily News, as well as The Post last year ran stories about
      teachers accusing them of just about every evil thing from child
      molestation, graft, faking credentials, rubber room teachers (from a
      very negative point of view), teachers who are Internet predators,
      vandals, etc. I almost never saw any article praising a teacher.
      Try calling any reporter, news commentator or politician and try to
      get a balanced view concerning these and other teachers. They will
      ignore you like you have the plague. That's right. Not even to tell
      you that they disagree with you. They will ignore you! So when Erin
      Einhorn tries to show what a remarkable Chancellor Klein is, I have a
      severe problem with that out and out lie!

      Oh, yes. My comparison with the BloomKlein administration and Hitler
      was not to say that they are mass murderers. Rather, that the
      BloomKlein administration is following a lot of tactics that the
      Nazis did such as removing citizens (namely teachers from their
      livelihoods) without due process rights, persecuting anyone who talks
      against the by removing them from the classroom, controlling the
      school system with heartless cronies whose only job is to effectively
      smear people with bogus lies, and controlling the media so that only
      the most favorable stories are printed about the school system.

      And in Nazi German, what did the average citizen do? Applaud Mr.
      Hitler and the Nazis as being the saviors of the world. That is,
      until Germany lost the war and Mr. or Mrs. Citizen exclaimed, "Don't
      Blame me! I was only following orders!" Thing about it people!