Re: PRESS RELEASE

  • Pinkney Freddie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012

    From: Pinkney Freddie <banco9342@...>
    To: Pinkney Freddie <banco9342@...>
    Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:21 PM
    Subject: Re: PRESS RELEASE

    From: Pinkney Freddie <banco9342@...>
    To: Pinkney Freddie <banco9342@...>
    Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 4:38 PM

    PRESS RELEASE ! PRESS RELEASE !

    From: Pinkney Freddie <banco9342@...>
    To: rev pinkney <banco9342@...>
    Cc: "andrew@..." <andrew@...>
    Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 11:39 AM
    Subject: PRESS RELEASE

    IMPORTANT ! Press Release ! Press Release!

  • Erica Perez
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      The I.S. 302 Parents, students, school staff, principal, as well as the C.H.E.N.Y. Coalition want to start the 2013 New Year by helping our local community keep warm. Please come out and join the I.S. 302 community school this Saturday, January 5, 2013. We will be distributing coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and blankets. There will also be a puppet show, and a community feeding. If you have any questions, please contact Erica Perez at {347} 323-1499.
    The event begins at 11:30am- 3:00pm. The event is located at 350 Linwood Street, in the I.S. 302 Campus.