Fwd: CEC Member Vacancy - Recruitement

  • ROSAMARIA GIAIMO
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012

    Hello,
    I was asked to forward this information about a vacancy on the District 25 CEC (Community Education Council).

    This is a group of parents and boro president appointees who work on educational issues in the district.

    Any public school parent in the district ( elementary/middle school) is eligible to run.