Re: [nyceducationnews] Norm -- Rest of HSA interview?!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2012
      Pretty interesting. I guess Eva can get the times to pull stuff.
      I didn't copy it. But it is in today's print edition.

      On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:57 PM, <SusanCNYC@...> wrote:

      Re from Norm's Notes -- Fwd: [Ed Notes Online] Revealing Interview With Harlem Success Acade

      Hey Norm!  Do you realize this HSA interview was removed from SchoolBook even before those of us
      who saw the link on GothamSchools last night could get to it?  Do you have the whole interview?  Can you post it?

      Susan

      --
      Have a good day

      Norm Scott
      normsco@...
      917-992-3734

      On Twitter:  @normscott1

      Education Notes Online
      ednotesonline.blogspot.com/

      GEM, Grassroots Education Movement
      gemnyc.org

      The Inconvenient Truth Behind Waiting for Superman
      www.waitingforsupermantruth.org

      Education Editor, The Wave
      http://www.rockawave.com/

      Norms's Robotics blog