Re: [Benton Harbor Residents Speak] http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rachel-maddow-show/...

  • Pinkney Freddie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012

      See Rev Edward Pinkney on Rachel Maddow Show!

      spread the word!
      It is our distinct honor and privilege to invite you to Occupy The PGA
      in Benton Harbor, Michigan scheduled for May 23-27 2012:
      We are committed to escalating the Occupy Movement to support human
      rights in housing in addition to push back against bailouts for fraudulent Banks.
      They are stealing our homes and our lives. We are calling for a national
       boycott  of Whirlpool ,Kitchen Aid and all corporations that are destroying the 99%.
      Democracy is non-existent in Benton Harbor ,Michigan .  Benton Harbor have it very own Dictator !
      Please place on your face book.
      for more information contact
      Rev Edward Pinkney
      blogtalkradio.com/pinkney to pinkney show every sunday at 5 pm
      call in 347-994-3644
      ent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:55 PM
       Subject: [Benton Harbor Residents Speak] http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rachel-maddow-show/...
      T 8:55pm Feb 10
      Appointed by fiat, town manager puts local radio station on eBay
      Video on msnbc.com: Rachel Maddow reports on the latest outrage in the case of Benton Harbor, Michig...

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.