Re: did anyone tape the PEP discussion/vote?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2012
      I did some sporadic taping. Supposedly audio of all pep meetings are posted.
      But maybe not up yet.
      Norm Scott

      Twitter: normscott1

      Education Notes

      Grassroots Education Movement

      Education columnist, The Wave

      nycfirst robotics

      Sent from my BlackBerry

      From: "Leonie Haimson" <leonie@...>
      Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:15:36 -0500
      To: <gbran289@...>; <janinesopp@...>; <ows-public-education-committee@...>
      Cc: <nyceducationnews@yahoogroups.com>; Norm Scott<normsco@...>; Darren Marelli<dwmarelli@...>
      Subject: did anyone tape the PEP discussion/vote?

      Did anyone tape the discussion among the PEP members?  I’d love to see what Patrick & wilfredo said;  the comment from new mayoral appt. Marti of CUNY that closing these schools is “courageous”;  also when Shael supposedly said the following (acc. to tweets)

      Direct explanation of school closing policy from Shael: "It doesn't actually matter what advice or coaching we give from the outside."

      Shael: the suggestion that kids are moved around (to large, struggling high schools) just isn't accurate.