bikers

  • mchgh_lln
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 5:24 AM
      why is it appropriate for someone to advertise a "handsome and cool
      bikers" website on this group list? i have no problem with handsome
      and cool bikers but i thougth this was a yahoo group for education
      issues only.
    • RichardEdBarr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 5:43 AM
        In a message dated 7/2/2007 8:24:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mchgh_lln@... writes:
        why is it appropriate for someone to advertise a "handsome and cool
        bikers" website on this group list? i have no problem with handsome
        and cool bikers but i thougth this was a yahoo group for education
        issues only.

        spam gets through from time to time.

        See what's free at AOL.com.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 7:01 AM

          It was from a spammer and I have blocked him/her from the group.  The only way to prevent this from ever happening again is to have a closed group that takes permission to join; if people think this a good idea I will do it.