Re: Citing "abuses," teachers union says it is wearying on eval talks

  • LRN1212@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2011
      If principals are NOW using the Danielson Framework in incorrect ways, what stops them from doing so once it is part of a new agreed upon evaluation plan?  I have heard Danielson speak and she says that her whole system of evaluation is based on "trust" between the teacher and administration.  There should be a "conversation" about what is good and what can be improved.  I am sure just about every teacher would welcome such a conversation....but way too many principals in NYC don't work that way...Lisa N.