Re: [nyceducationnews] TFA petition

  • Karen Sprowal
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 12:55 PM
      Hello Leonie!

      Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Just signed this petition,
      trying to keep up with you... Ha, ha
      Reading everything you send and post daily, great stuff.

      Stay Well!
      Karen

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 12:58 PM

        You too!

        Did you hear about our lawsuit?  Cross yr. fingers.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2 1:14 PM
          Yes I did, I wanted to attend the filing, but conflicts with scheduling.
          But I was able to actually participate in the meeting with Mona and NAACP
          members that drafted the equality education petition for the Mayor.
          I don't like the current numbers so I'm working with a few others at some
           of the up-coming Harlem Week events. We hope to get much more ppl
          to sign on.