Councilman Charles Barron's Office Presents an Education Forum April 14, 2011 at 6pm.

  • Elizabeth Carson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: "Carolina, Lamont" <LCarolina@...>
      > Date: March 31, 2011 4:41:32 PM EDT
      > To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      > Subject: Councilman Charles Barron's Office Presents an Education Forum
      >

      > The Office of Councilmember Charles Barron will be hosting an
      Education Forum. The Forum will focus on New York City Schools and the Department of Education’s recent actions regarding Charter Schools, School Closures and Co-locations. Too little is known about the effects these abrupt changes can have on our children and communities.

      > The forum will also serve as a springboard for people who are
      active in the education struggle to form larger alliances. Separately, different educational groups and individuals have made gains against the DOE, we want to share those successful strategies at this forum.

      > The Forum will be held on April 14, 2011 at 6pm. This event is open
      for anyone to attend. There will be a public comment session at the end of the program.

      --
      Elizabeth Carson
      Owner & Moderator AMERICAN MATH FORUM Mathematics Education Advocacy Network

    • robert bowen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        Where will this be held?
        Oneness,