Live-Tweeting/Blogging Tonight's PEP Meeting

  • jdub2003x
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey all,

      We'll be covering tonight's (and thurs.'s) Puppets Eluding Populace, err, Panel for Education Policy (PEP) meetings:

      On the web: www.ourschoolsnyc.org/pepmtg

      On Twitter: @ourschoolsnyc

      *NEW* Join the conversation by using the hashtag #pepmtg in your tweet!

      Adelante,

      Justin W.
    • RichardEdBarr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Patsies for Execrable Plutocrats?

        (no offense intended, Patrick and Monica)