Re: [noneducation] Macon Smith at it again - Rochester - Mayoral control bill is one vote short, Senate leader says

  • John M. Beam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Misery loves company?

      JMB

      At 07:11 AM 7/1/2010 -0400, you wrote:

      I've not followed this debate closely but I can't comprehend how the Senate democrats have lined up to support another case of removing the voices of parents and communities in public education.

      Here a web site that will tell you how wonderful the Rochester Panel for Educational Policy will be:

      http://www.rochesterkidsfirst.com/content/overview