NYU student doing a survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007

      I am a student at New York University conducting a research study on supplemental education programs (i.e. Kumon, Princeton Review, Kaplan, Huntington Learning Center , etc...).  My research study consists of a 10 question survey done by parents/guardians of children.  I would really appreciate it if you would be able to devote 10 minutes of your time to helping me conduct my study.  Thank you!

      The survey for my study is located here:
        http://www.surveymo nkey.com/ s .asp?u=170493091273

      I was wondering if you could help me out and guide me to the right groups/boards where I can get parents to help me out with my project.   Or if you can help me out by posting this survey in the appropriate place in this community.

       My study has been approved by NYU's Internal Review Board for Studies involving Human Subjects.  If you would like to see these approval documents, I can easily send over a copy to you.

       Thank you!

      Wendell Cheung

      (516) 713-3292

      wwc226@...